Why you should see your chiropractor as often as you see your dentist?
Dentists look for cavities in your teeth. Chiropractors look for subluxations in your spine.
- Do you necessarily feel it when you have a tooth cavity? In the same way you could have a subluxations in your spine and not feel it.
- What happens to a tooth cavity if you don’t fix it? It will get worse, it will continue to decay, it will rot through the whole tooth and begin to affect the surrounding teeth. In the same way, a subluxation is degenerative. It will decay and cause progressive debilitating arthritis in the affected joint and then begin to affect the surrounding joints of the spine.
- Who is susceptible to getting a tooth cavity? Anyone who has teeth. Who is susceptible to spinal subluxations? Anyone who has a spine. Do babies have spines? Do the elderly have spines? Spineless people need not apply.
- Can you correct a tooth cavity by eating right, exercising, and taking supplements? Of course not. In the same way, exercise, massage, nutrition, acupuncture, drugs, and injections will not correct a spinal subluxation.
- Who is the only person who can fix a tooth cavity? A dentist. Who is the only person who can correct a subluxation? Not the physical therapist, not the massage therapist, not the acupuncturist, not the nutritionist, and certainly not the pharmacist. The only person, trained and qualified to adjust the spine and correct a subluxation is a chiropractor.
- How does a dentist determine if you definitely have a tooth cavity? He takes x-rays. How does a chiropractor determine if you definitely have a spinal subluxation? He takes spinal x-rays.
- When is the best time to fix a tooth cavity? The sooner the better. When is the best time to correct a spinal subluxation? The sooner the better.
So you don’t necessarily feel it. It will degenerate if you don’t fix it. Anyone with a spine is susceptible to it. Exercise, nutrition, drugs, and injections can’t correct it. It can only be detected by x-ray and corrected by a chiropractor. Shouldn’t you see your chiropractor as often as you see your dentist? If you neglect your teeth, they can be replaced by false teeth or implants. There is no alternative to the human spine, so you better take care of it.